Wednesday 8 June 2011

I don't know quite what happened

So its been AGES since I posted anything up here. I don't really know why this is but I do apologise, this is about to change. I was busy getting a new job and a bunch of other life preoccupations. It's been a pretty slow period since I last posted, I've been working on various larger projects which you'll be seeing evidence of soon. It's becoming evident that I need to work on my organisational skills as I'm having an interesting time juggling four different projects at one time.  

In the mean time here are a few card designs/quick drawings I have made for those lovely people I know, generally for birthdays, also for Easter and weddings.








1 comment:

  1. these are great! i especially love the 4th one down - the composition (and everything else about it is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete